- Under the direction of the team leader, you analyze the needs and the business-related problems, and write the functional requirements.
- You prepare the user acceptance tests and monitor their execution.
- You support the users and lead the change management.
- You will cover the whole functional perimeter, with a special focus on portfolio management and asset allocation.
Experience requirements and preferred qualifications
- Graduate degree.
- At least 5 years of experience as a business analyst in an asset management company, a hedge fund or a private bank.
- Proficiency in portfolio management and asset allocation.
- Exposure to investment funds and exchange traded funds.
- Exposure to regulatory processes.
- Experience in agile and continuous delivery environments.