Under the direction of the team leader, you contribute to the implementation of the web digital platform of the Robo-asset-manager.
You are responsible for developing one or several web applications, and you work closely with the developers of the Robo-asset-manager "core" services. You pay special attention to the digital platform reliability, and you set up the testing tools required to achieve this goal.
Experience requirements and preferred qualifications
• Graduate degree.
• At least 5 years of experience.
• Hands-on experience with Angular 5.
• Good expertise in MongoDB.
• Experience with REST API and message queing.
• Experience in test tooling (unit tests, integration tests).
• Experience in agile development and continuous delivery methods
• Ideally, you are employed or was employed as a software engineer in an investment bank, an asset management company or a hedge fund.