You'll have to put together and organize an IT team of 8 people the first year, with a potential to grow the following years.
Your objective is to lead the development and the rollout in production of a major version of the Robo-asset-manager.
Your responsibilities cover :
• Management of the software engineering activities (functional and technical)
• Management of the software factory processes
• Management of the infrastructure (development, homologation, production)
• Organization of the production activities (support level 1 and 2, rollouts)
We are looking for a personality with a strong leadership, experienced in team management and organization, interested in both functional and technical sides of software engineering, and aware of production constraints.
The Robo-asset-manager is designed according to SOA principles, with core services Windows .Net/C# and SQL Server, and a web digital platform NodeJS/Angular 5/MongoDB.
The whole system will be hosted in a datacenter that complies with the Luxembourg regulation for financial services (fault tolerance, physical and logical security, disaster recovery).
Experience requirements and preferred qualifications
• Graduate degree.
• At least 7 years of experience.
• You are employed or was employed as an IT team leader in an investment bank, an asset management company or a hedge fund.
• You are familiar with agile development and continuous delivery methods.
• You have an experience in distributed systems.
• You are concerned with production constraints.
• Strong leadership.